Mango cream is a healthy and delicious dessert!
Want to surprise your guests with a healthy and tasty dessert? This mango cream is what you were looking for, easy peasy!
Mango is a sweet, refreshing, easily digestible fruit. Due to its peculiar flavor and texture, it is considered the king of tropical fruits. And although its nutritional properties may vary depending on the type and degree of maturation, it is characterized by its high water content and its high nutritional value. Due to all those reasons, it is the perfect fruit to prepare healthy desserts. So, if you were looking for an easy, simple, and healthy recipe, this mango cream is what you were looking for!
Ingredients for the mango cream
- 1 mango
- 200ml coconut milk
- Shredded coconut
Preparation of the ingredients
- Peel and cut the mango into small pieces. Although it may seem like a simple task, you’ll quickly realize that it’s not as easy as it looks. So if you’ve never done it before, I recommend you to watch this tutorial.
- Put the mango chunks in the blender and pour in some coconut milk. It is best to start with a small amount and gradually increase it to prevent the mango cream from becoming too liquid.
- Blend everything very well. If you notice that the mango cream is still too thick, add small amounts of coconut milk until you get the desired texture..
- Add honey to taste and continue mashing everything to get it well blended. Thanks to the honey, the mango cream will be sweeter and thicker.
Mango cream cooling
- When you have achieved the texture and flavor you want, put it in the refrigerator and let it cool for at least half an hour. When chilled, the dessert will gain sweetness and consistency.
As you can see, this mango cream is a healthy dessert, and it is easy and quick to prepare. It is perfect for the summer months as it is very light and it is eaten cold. But most importantly, it contains all the beneficial properties of mango and honey.
You can decorate it in many different ways when serving it. I have opted for a few small pieces of mango and shredded coconut to keep it healthy, but you can also do it with whipped cream or chocolate shavings.
Enjoying a sweet and healthy dessert is now possible! Bon appetit!!
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Are you looking for cheap places to eat in Turin to enjoy the local cuisine? Discover the most popular piola in the city!
Are you planning to visit the area but still don’t know where to eat in Jerte Valley? Discover a place to have a tasty and cheap lunch!
Got salmon but don’t know how to prepare it? Looking for an easy and quick recipe? Honey mustard salmon mustard is just what you need!
The center of Madrid hides a small but great restaurant called La Rayúa. There you will find a spectacular cocido madrileño. Do you dare?
Discover interesting places!
If you want to know what to see in Valencia, you’ve come to the right place. Find out the most fascinating locations and don’t miss them!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?