Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg
Would you like to prepare this delicious Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg? Follow these simple steps. Easy peasy!
Do you like tapas? Do you like Burgos black pudding? Then you can’t miss this recipe! In just a few simple steps, you will prepare this spectacular Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg. Surprise everyone by preparing these little bites and become the life of the party. Do you dare?
Ingredients for the Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg
- 1 red pepper
- 150 ml. of water
- 50 ml. of vinegar
- Burgos black pudding
- Quail egg
Preparation of the jam
- Cut the red pepper into small cubes.
- Pour the water and vinegar into a pot. Also, add two generous spoonfuls of sugar and the red pepper. Turn on the heat to maximum power and wait for it to boil.
- Now reduce the power to medium heat, cover the pot and let it boil for about half an hour or until the liquid has almost completely evaporated.
- Then, grind it with a hand blender until you get a homogeneous texture.
Cooking the ingredients
- Cut the black pudding into slices.
- Brown them on both sides on a griddle or frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Pour a little olive oil on the same griddle or frying pan. Then toast the bread on both sides, making sure it absorbs some oil.
- Cook one quail egg for each slice of black pudding.
Plating the Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg
- Spread the toast with a little of the red pepper jam. Then, place over it a slice of black pudding. To finish, crown it with a quail egg. Decorate it with some parsley, and… that’s it!
If you have come this far, you will have realized that the most laborious step of this recipe is making the jam. But it gives this small dish a sweet touch that contrasts with the Burgos black pudding and the egg. So you will not only get a tapa with different textures but also with different flavors.
Although this recipe doesn’t require a high level of cooking knowledge, the satisfaction of your guests will make you feel like a chef. Everyone I prepare it for loves it! And, for this reason, I wanted to share it with you. Haven’t you prepared this Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg yet? What are you waiting for?
Si eres un amante de las tapas y quieres convertir tu salón en un pequeño bar, ¡esta receta de chistorra al Pedro Ximénez también te va a interesar!
If you are a tapas lover and want to turn your living room into a small bar, this chistorra recipe will also interest you!
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Are you visiting and don’t know where to eat in Bailén? There’s much more than ancient battles here. There is good food at reasonable prices!
La Pepica Restaurant has a long history of serving paellas on Valencia’s seafront promenade. Do you want to know more?
Enjoy one of the most traditional flavors of Valencia. Dare with this chicken paella, the best chicken rice recipe!
Still haven’t tried the Salmorejo recipe? Enjoy one of the most famous Andalusian dishes without leaving home.
Discover interesting places!
Are you planning to visit the city and still unsure what to do in Valencia? Check out these 16 must-do things
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?