Honey mustard salmon – so easy and delicious!
Got salmon but don’t know how to prepare it? Looking for an easy and quick recipe? Honey mustard salmon mustard is just what you need!
If you look for salmon recipes on the Internet, you will find countless possibilities. And that is not surprising because, although it is an expensive fish, it is exquisite, and its nutritional properties make it one of the healthiest in the world. But if you want an easy and quick recipe that does not require many ingredients… Don’t panic! You’ve just found it! This honey mustard salmon is what you need.
Ingredients to prepare honey mustard salmon
- Salmon loins
- Soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Put the salmon loins in a large bowl and pour over them some soy sauce.
- Then, squeeze half a lemon over them.
- Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Afterward, sprinkle some paprika on them.
- Mix all the ingredients well, ensuring that the salmon loins are totally impregnated.
- Cook the salmon loins in a skillet over medium heat to avoid burning them. Try not to overcook them to prevent drying out them and spoiling their texture.
Preparation of the sauce
- Heat mustard and honey to taste over low heat. Stir slowly to prevent sticking until a smooth texture is achieved. But you should keep in mind one thing: the resultant sauce will be spicier or sweeter depending on the amount you use of each ingredient.
- Pour some sauce over the salmon, but don’t overdo it! The flavor of the sauce is intense and what we are looking for is a balance between the two parts. Garnish it with some dill.
Although this is probably one of the easiest recipes you will find, honey mustard salmon is a delicious and well-balanced dish. If you have already tried cooking this fish with soy sauce, honey, and lemon, you will know that a sweet touch suits it wonderfully. But, on this occasion, the spiciness of the mustard is also present. For this reason, you must be careful at the time you prepare the sauce. Because if you use too much mustard and not enough honey, your sauce will be mostly spicy!
Besides that, you have probably already realized that it will take more time to read this recipe than to prepare it. Honestly, you won’t need more than 20 minutes to get it ready. Also, if you want to serve the fish with a side dish, my recommendation is to prepare baked potatoes – this sauce is great for them too!
I hope you enjoy honey mustard salmon as much as I did! If you have any questions, feel free to write me a comment, I’ll be happy to help you. Enjoy your meal!
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Are you looking for cheap places to eat in Turin to enjoy the local cuisine? Discover the most popular piola in the city!
Are you planning to visit the area but still don’t know where to eat in Jerte Valley? Discover a place to have a tasty and cheap lunch!
The center of Madrid hides a small but great restaurant called La Rayúa. There you will find a spectacular cocido madrileño. Do you dare?
Would you like to prepare this delicious Burgos black pudding tapa with red pepper jam and quail egg? Follow these simple steps. Easy peasy!
Discover interesting places!
If you want to know what to see in Valencia, you’ve come to the right place. Find out the most fascinating locations and don’t miss them!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?