Salmon with soy sauce, honey and lemon
Salmon with soy sauce, honey, and lemon is one of those recipes that everyone loves. Besides being fast and easy to prepare, it’s delicious!
If you are looking for an easy, fast, and flavorful recipe… you’ve already found it! Salmon with soy sauce, honey, and lemon is a delicious dish. What’s more, its preparation is a snap. In just a few minutes, it’ll be ready to serve. Are you prepare? Let’s go!
Ingredients to prepare salmon with soy sauce, honey and lemon for 2 people
- 2 salmon fillets (200grs approx. each one)
- 4 garlic cloves
- Soy sauce
- 1 lemon
Preparation of the ingredients of salmon with soy sauce, honey and lemon
- Season the salmon with salt, black pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Chop the garlic cloves as thin as you can.
- In a bowl, add two tablespoons of honey, two of soy sauce, and wring out half of a lemon. Stir it to mix all the ingredients until it becomes liquid. The proportions don’t have to be exact. On the contrary, you can vary them depending on if you want it more sweet, fluid, or sour.
Cooking the salmon with soy sauce, honey and lemon
- Brown the salmon fillets in a frying pan for a few minutes on both sides. Move them away and save them for later. There is no need to cook them entirely. Later, you will have to add them with the sauce.
- In the same frying pan, melt a tablespoon of butter and sauté the garlic cloves.
- Pour the sauce and wait until it starts to bubble. Then, lower the heat.
- Place the salmon fillets over the sauce with some lemon slices. While it gets the desired texture, cover the fish with the sauce continuously.
- Add some parsley leaves over the fish to give it freshness and aroma. And that’s it!
Result of the recipe. Exquisite!
Although this recipe has several steps, cooking salmon with soy sauce, honey, and lemon is very easy. Once you get all the ingredients prepared, you’ll see that its cooking is fast. In just a few minutes, it’ll be ready to serve! So, this recipe would be perfect if you don’t have time and want to indulge yourself.
If you haven’t tried it yet, I assure you that this is an exquisite dish and, at the same time, very light. Although it may sound oversweet, you should know that all its flavors are very well balanced. In addition, the citric touch of lemon gives it a pleasant fresh sensation. For all these reasons, I am sure that once you try it, you will add it to your list of favorite recipes. Enjoy it!
Do you like fish dishes? Have you already tried this recipe and would like to cook something different? Then, this recipe of bacalhau à brás or this one of bacalhau com natas will interest you, don’t miss them!
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Ham and cheese lasagne is a variation of the Italian recipe. It requires few ingredients and is easy to prepare. Are you up for it?
Are you visiting and don’t know where to eat in Bailén? There’s much more than ancient battles here. There is good food at reasonable prices!
La Pepica Restaurant has a long history of serving paellas on Valencia’s seafront promenade. Do you want to know more?
Enjoy one of the most traditional flavors of Valencia. Dare with this chicken paella, the best chicken rice recipe!
Discover interesting places!
Are you planning to visit the city and still unsure what to do in Valencia? Check out these 16 must-do things
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?