How to prepare pollock with beer?
Cooking fish doesn’t have to be hard. Follow this pollock with beer recipe and, in just a few steps, you will have a healthy and delicious dish ready.
Pollock with beer fillets is one of those easy and fast to prepare recipes. It’s perfect for those days when you don’t know what to cook. In just a few minutes, you will have a healthy and tasty dish. Enjoy it!
Ingredients for pollock with beer
- 4 pollock fillets
- 1 onion
- Olive Oil
Preparation of the ingredients
- Chop the parsley and the onion as fine as you can. Then stir fry the onion for a few minutes in a frying pan until it starts to brown.
- Put the onion you’ve just removed from the pan on a baking sheet. Add a little olive oil to keep the fish hydrated.
- Now, place the pollock fillets over the onion and cover them with the aromatic herbs. In this case, I used parsley and thyme, but you can be creative and use the ones you like the most.
- Then pour the beer into the baking sheet. You don’t have to use it all, just until you cover the layer of onions. So now, you have a good reason to enjoy the rest of the beer while you finish this recipe.
- Now, spread some butter over the fish fillets. Then sprinkle breadcrumbs over them. In this way, you’ll get an exquisite crunchy layer.
Bake the pollock with beer
- Bake the fish for about 30 minutes. When the beer has almost completely evaporated, it’ll be ready.
If you are looking for a light and nutritious dish, the pollock with beer is perfect for you! This is a low-fat fish and its meat is very high in proteins, so it will also help you to keep fit. Besides that, it has only a few fishbones, so it is very easy to cook.
As you can see, just like hake with onions, in a few steps the dish will be ready and the result is very appetizing.
To be honest, this has been the first time I’ve prepared it, but we’ve liked it so much that it won’t be the last time. Enjoy it!
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Are you looking for cheap places to eat in Turin to enjoy the local cuisine? Discover the most popular piola in the city!
Are you planning to visit the area but still don’t know where to eat in Jerte Valley? Discover a place to have a tasty and cheap lunch!
Got salmon but don’t know how to prepare it? Looking for an easy and quick recipe? Honey mustard salmon mustard is just what you need!
The center of Madrid hides a small but great restaurant called La Rayúa. There you will find a spectacular cocido madrileño. Do you dare?
Discover interesting places!
If you want to know what to see in Valencia, you’ve come to the right place. Find out the most fascinating locations and don’t miss them!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?