Spaghetti Bolognese? Improve your recipe following these steps
Are you thinking about making spaghetti bolognese? Then you should read this recipe. Follow these steps and you’ll improve it easily
- 200 grs. minced beef
- 400 grs. crushed tomato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks
- 250g fresh tagliatelle
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- Although some people skip this step, I like seasoning the meat with parsley. Keep it for later.
- Chop the onion, the celery stalks, the garlic cloves, and the carrot.
- Sauté all the vegetables over high heat in a frying pan until they begin to brown.
- Then add the minced meat to the pan. The meat doesn’t need to be fully cooked to move on to the next step as it will finish making in the tomato sauce.
- Now, add the crushed tomato to the pan, trying to mix everything very well. Try to keep it moving for a few moments so it doesn’t stick. When the tomato has acquired temperature, lower the level of the heat to medium.
- Gradually pour in the red wine and lightly stir the sauce every few minutes. Leave in the heat until some of the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has gained consistency.
Cooking the pasta
- Even though many people will think I’m crazy, if the pasta is fresh, you can cook it directly in the sauce. If it’s too thick, you can add some water or even milk to make it more liquid. Add the pasta and make sure it gets well impregnate with the sauce. It’ll be ready in a few minutes.
If you’ve come this far you’ll be wondering why the recipe name “Spaghetti Bolognese? Improve your recipe following these steps”. Well, the first point to improve your recipe is to correctly select the type of pasta. The bolognese sauce or beef ragout, it’s a thick sauce, so it needs wide pasta. Especially if we stick to the original recipe from Bologna.
Although not everyone is aware of it, cooking the pasta in the sauce is possible. Primarily if we use fresh pasta. The secret is to add small amounts of water and remove everything very well. In this way the pasta will fully acquire the flavor of the sauce. What is the result of this? A dish with an exquisite look!
If you liked this recipe, do not hesitate to consult the rest of the recipes on this website.
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
Skip the bechamel sauce in this recipe and prepare an authentic lasagna bolognese that everyone will love!
Haven’t you tried spätzle with bacon and grated cheese yet? This is the easiest recipe you will find. Enjoy it!
There is only one cachopo considered the best cachopo in Madrid 2022, and you can find it at Arrabal. Let me share with you the experience!
Enjoy this traditional Valencian recipe at home. Preparing this paella with pork ribs has never been so easy. Are you in?
Discover interesting places!
If you want to know what to see in Valencia, you’ve come to the right place. Find out the most fascinating locations and don’t miss them!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?