Spaghetti Bolognese? Improve your recipe following these steps
Are you thinking about making spaghetti bolognese? Then you should read this recipe. Follow these steps and you’ll improve it easily
- 200 grs. minced beef
- 400 grs. crushed tomato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks
- 250g fresh tagliatelle
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- Although some people skip this step, I like seasoning the meat with parsley. Keep it for later.
- Chop the onion, the celery stalks, the garlic cloves, and the carrot.
- Sauté all the vegetables over high heat in a frying pan until they begin to brown.
- Then add the minced meat to the pan. The meat doesn’t need to be fully cooked to move on to the next step as it will finish making in the tomato sauce.
- Now, add the crushed tomato to the pan, trying to mix everything very well. Try to keep it moving for a few moments so it doesn’t stick. When the tomato has acquired temperature, lower the level of the heat to medium.
- Gradually pour in the red wine and lightly stir the sauce every few minutes. Leave in the heat until some of the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has gained consistency.
Cooking the pasta
- Even though many people will think I’m crazy, if the pasta is fresh, you can cook it directly in the sauce. If it’s too thick, you can add some water or even milk to make it more liquid. Add the pasta and make sure it gets well impregnate with the sauce. It’ll be ready in a few minutes.
If you’ve come this far you’ll be wondering why the recipe name “Spaghetti Bolognese? Improve your recipe following these steps”. Well, the first point to improve your recipe is to correctly select the type of pasta. The bolognese sauce or beef ragout, it’s a thick sauce, so it needs wide pasta. Especially if we stick to the original recipe from Bologna.
Although not everyone is aware of it, cooking the pasta in the sauce is possible. Primarily if we use fresh pasta. The secret is to add small amounts of water and remove everything very well. In this way the pasta will fully acquire the flavor of the sauce. What is the result of this? A dish with an exquisite look!
If you liked this recipe, do not hesitate to consult the rest of the recipes on this website.
KEEP IN TOUCH?
Don't you find the recipe you are looking for? Do you have any suggestion? Do you want to tell us something? Don't be shy! Write us and we'll give you an answer as soon as we can
THIS MAY ALSO BE OF YOUR INTEREST!
You won’t be able to presume of having tasted the best of Argentina until you try these Argentinian beef empanadas. What are you waiting for?
Want to try the best Sunday roast in Manchester? Discover a restaurant that just few tourists know about – you’ll love this one!
Travel to Peru without leaving Spain. At Chincha Internacional, you will find the best Peruvian food in Madrid. Join us in this gastronomic adventure!
Finding the best-rated paella in Valencia was not easy. The restaurant where it is prepared is in an unexpected place, right in an orchard!
Discover interesting places!
Are you planning to visit the city and still unsure what to do in Valencia? Check out these 16 must-do things
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?